cbm NZ recognizes the importance of protecting an individual’s privacy and therefore is fully committed to following the regulations set out by the Privacy Act 1993. We will take all necessary steps to ensure an individual’s information is protected from misuse or disclosure.
What type of information is collected?
Forms submitted on this site require certain types of personal information in order for us to carry out transactions on this site.
The following information may be collected:
1. Contact information (Name, email, phone, address etc)
2. Aggregated data and unique identifiers – Measure of site traffic and analysis of supporter numbers (this does not identify people personally).
What is my personal information used for?
To process any transactions that you might make on our site:
Providing and distributing receipts
Purchasing a cbm NZ product
- To help provide any other services that you may have requested:
Enquiring about holding a fundraising event or requesting a cbm speaker at an event
Enquiring about becoming a cbm volunteer
- To send out donor acknowledgement letters and thank donors for their donations.
- To inform supporters about upcoming fundraising initiatives and other cbm activities
- To conduct internal analysis.
- To communicate to our supporters through direct mails and newsletters.
During the year cbm will send you communications that we feel are appropriate to the nature of your relationship with us.